Tuesday, September 23, 2008

High and Tight

Just in case any of you were curious...I (Andrew) do have a few skills when it comes to the trimming of hair. Although my attempts on my own have never been all that great. And I know that the great Crystal bangs debacle of 2003 is still a painful and humorous memory for some. But I am glad to put on display my latest triumph...The Jonas mohawk trim. While lulling my son into a stupor of popcorn and Jack Johnson I was able to grab the clippers and go to town. The attached images are the front and rear view. And as you can see, Jonas was pleased with the trim. He is now more aerodynamic and a bit lighter as well. Not to mention fully prepped for his soon to be first, of perhaps many, appearances as B.A. Baracus for All Hallows Eve. So enjoy the photos and know we miss you all greatly. 

Grace and Peace

No comments: