Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can I borrow some time?



Time really flies. This week Jonas started pre-school...PRE-SCHOOL! I really can't believe it. It seems like we were just sitting in the adoption office nervously signing papers as quickly as we could so we could meet our new little man, and now he's off to school:( He totally loves it even if it does make me a little sad. He goes four days a week Monday thru Thursday fro 9:15 to 12:45. His teachers are awesome and he loves all his new friends. As you can tell from the picture he was really excited...and still is! It is going to be an awesome thing for him, and I love getting to observe the end of his class everyday when I pick him up. Today they were finishing up with a dance where they jumped, froze, danced fast, and danced slow. Jonas LOVED it! He was hilarious he was doing each move to the fullest and when they got to the slow part he danced so ridiculously slow that I had to laugh:) While he's at school Ainsley and I hang out, do errands, and get the house clean. This new routine is really fun...even if I feel like time is just flying by and if there was a way I could borrow any or just stop it all together, believe me I would.

No comments: