Thursday, September 9, 2010

The first 2 months...

It is hard to believe, but Ainsley is already 2 months old. We are in full swing as a family of four. Andrew is super busy at the church (as always) but still loving every minute of it, and the kids and I have settled in to daily life at home. Jonas loves his new baby sister and he is such a good big brother. He actually starts pre-school on Sept.21st which totally makes Andrew and I sad. It seems like just yesterday I was swaddling him up and now he's getting ready to head to school like a big boy. For that reason, we are trying to cherish every single moment we have with both of them. Time really does go too fast. I (Crystal) am holding off school for one more semester so we can all get a little more settled. Ainsley is growing like a weed. We just found out that she has reflux and we are trying to get that under control so she can feel better. She is awake more often and has even started to coo and smile. We all have so much fun with her. Every time she is awake Jonas says she is looking at him. It is so sweet. So all in all the Arps are great. Life is crazy and hectic, but we wouldn't change it for the world. As I type this Ainsley is crying in the background while Andrew tries to comfort her, I smell like spit up, and Jonas is yelling down from the bath tub, but I can truly say we are so blessed. I wouldn't trade this life for anything else in the world.

No comments: