Thursday, January 21, 2010

15 wks and growing!


Well today marks the 15wk mark! We are still so amazed at how God works. According to babycenter.com the baby is the size of an apple this week. An apple, isn't that crazy! I know he/she will be getting a lot bigger in the coming months, but right now an apple seems really big to me. Plus, I feel really big. I feel like in the last two weeks I have gone from a slight bump to a full out prego belly. I know I know its only just begun, but it is really hard to imagine my body morphing so much. There are numerous times a day/week depending when I say to andrew " I dont really look pregnant today do I?" He then usually tells me to turn sideways and ask him again. Its just so weird because I have moments where I feel huge but most of the time I feel normal until I catch a glimpse of myself and I'm like "That is so crazy I really am pregnant." Its so weird. Also this week, they say if I shine a flashlight at my belly the baby will see it and move away from it. This seems pointless though since shining a flashlight in someones face is both rude and intrusive, and because I can't feel it move anyways. I am so happy that we are going strong though. In fact, in five weeks or so we should be able to find out what it is...again how exciting. Jonas is still telling us he wants a sister and even has a name he's fond of, but we aren't spilling the beans until we know what it is and have agreed on a name for sure. I am still on bedrest for another weeks and a half or so and will hopefull be off it by 16.5 wks. So please keep praying and keep hoping! We have still not heard anything from the adoption front. It is beginning to look more and more like these babies want to come at the same time. We are just so excited and so blessed...we are just more and more amazed by God with every passing day!

2 comments:

Bizzy said...

You look so cute precious!!! I hope everything continues to go well for you!

Bizzy said...

LOL, that's suppose to say you look so cute pregnant. My fingers go faster than my mind...